BANNER CAROL

Sunday, March 27, 2016

WEEK 12 : BECOMING A CHANGEMAKER


This week was very inspirational as always , I loved the article of Muhammad Yunus , about the economics and the impact that he made in that village. I liked how he sees and explains economics in real life as he call it , since poor people doesn't know or follow directions from any textbooks , these don't apply to real life economics. Loved the idea of how he created his own bank to poor people , this shows the big person he is , and how those people were able to pay back  the money was lent. I really had  a great time watching the video of Larry Brilliant it gave a great lesson on not be pessimist , gave me a great lesson in how to be thankful for whatever we have and to live in this era and in this place, I really loved his speech. I sure had a great time reading and watching the material given .

No comments: