BANNER CAROL

Saturday, April 2, 2016

WEEK 13: A JOURNEY OFF GRATITUDE

I was very touched with the talk of President Monson , this is the second time I listened and read it , and it had the same effect as the first time . I loved how he mentioned  first to show gratitude to Our Mothers and then Fathers, Teachers, Friends and our beloved Heavenly Father . This made me realize how grateful we need to be in life , and how sometimes we forget to show it , I always say to my children to be grateful to have another day of life and how to be grateful in many ways . In one of the videos, it tell us also the importance in having a job we like instead of having one that we resent , I understand that work is work and not everything is going to be easy , but in order to be successful we need to find something we really like . As always I really enjoyed all the reading , videos , lectures , talks , it just doesn't give me important information and educational information but spiritual meaning to my life.

No comments: