BANNER CAROL

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 10 : Dream big Dreams

I remember when I was a kid , I used to have the dream to have my own business and have many adjacent places and basically be a successful entrepeneaour. I learned this week with the information ,videos and lectures that we can never stop dreaming. I loved the video of Taylor Richards owner of a boat company in which the first years year made up to the 11th place on the best and second year the 6th place and that gave me a great example on how we have to believe on ourselves and do things the right way because that is going to eventually pay off. I also liked the video "License to Dream "by Marissa Meyer and now I get it why Goggle is such a great emporium and awesome place to work. It was a great week and I loved it .

No comments: