BANNER CAROL

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Entrepreneurial Journey : Week 08

 OVERCOMING CHALLENGES


This week as the other weeks I have learned a lot and the videos that are assigned not only help me reach my goals on the academic side but the spiritual side . I loved the video of Elder Holland , and felt really inspired on never quit, no matter what it takes , no matter if we feel that problems come over and over again. I sure have some difficulties facing my challenges because is hard to find a balance between school , work , being a single mom and household chores , but I have faith that my Heavenly father will provide me and give the strength I need to reach my goals and face my challenges. I really enjoyed watching the " the 5 why's", I think everybody and every company should apply this , is very beneficial. I found the Entrppenaur interview assingment very interesting.

No comments: